In a position in below and hour, the entire circle of relatives will love this dinner recipe for broccoli and cheese filled rooster breast. Seared then baked, every filled rooster breast remains wet at the within with a pleasing crisp at the out of doors.
When you’re in a dinner rut, combine issues up with this protein-packed filled rooster breast recipe. Each and every breast is lined with a dry rub, full of a creamy and tacky broccoli filling, and cooked to golden perfection.
Each time we make our filled rooster (or filled red meat chop) recipes, we’re all the time in awe of the way easy they’re to make but how fancy they appear. Crammed rooster breasts are spectacular sufficient for a celebratory meal and easy sufficient for a weeknight dinner. Regardless of the instance, those rooster breasts are full of taste and tacky goodness everybody enjoys!
“Completely scrumptious! Made it for my mother-in-laws birthday and everyone cherished it 🙂 Thank you for making me seem like a qualified chef!” – Catherine
What You Want for Broccoli and Cheese Crammed Rooster Breast
There are 2 portions to this filled rooster breast recipe – the rooster and the filling. Right here’s what you want for every:
Rooster & Dry Rub
- Boneless, skinless rooster breasts (this recipe makes 4)
- Dry rub spices together with garlic powder, chili powder, dried thyme, pink pepper flakes, salt, and pepper
- Olive oil (or avocado oil)
Broccoli & cheese stuffing
- We adore to make use of shredded cheddar cheese, however be at liberty to make use of shredded Colby jack, white cheddar, or perhaps a Mexican mix
- Any share of simple Greek yogurt
- Complete-fat cream cheese for the most efficient taste and texture
- Freshly minced or jarred garlic
- Recent (now not frozen!) chopped broccoli florets
Dry Rub: Be happy to switch the entire dry rub spices with 2 tablespoons of rooster seasoning. It’s our-go to for many of our rooster recipes!
Filling: As a substitute of a broccoli and cheese filling, take a look at cream cheese + caramelized onions, asparagus + parmesan cheese, our spinach filled rooster breast, or caprese filled rooster breast.
How do you get ready the rooster breasts for stuffing?
Reduce every rooster breast in part lengthwise, leaving the rooster breast hooked up on one facet to create a flap. Make sure you sprinkle the spice rub on either side of the rooster breast, together with within the flap.
Are you able to make filled rooster breasts forward of time?
Indisputably! Apply the recipe thru step 8. Duvet and refrigerate the filled uncooked rooster breasts for as much as 8 hours. When in a position to serve, proceed with the recipe as written.
How are you aware when the filled rooster breast is cooked?
Those filled rooster breasts are cooked thru when the inner temperature of the rooster is 165ºF. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the inner temperature is 165ºF.
Is filled rooster breast wholesome?
Sure, it is a wholesome filled rooster breast recipe and a perfect wholesome dinner possibility! This filled rooster has 49 grams of protein in step with rooster breast and a serving of veggies filled proper into the rooster.
Crammed Rooster Breast Recipes
Take a look at it!
Crammed Beef Chops
Those filled red meat chops are crunchy at the out of doors and full of tacky mushroom goodness at the within making those without equal weeknight meal.
Let the rooster breast cool totally, position in an hermetic container, and refrigerate for as much as 5 days.
As soon as the rooster breasts are baked, allow them to cool totally prior to tightly wrapping every breast in plastic wrap and a layer of foil. Freeze for as much as 3 months.
To reheat: Preheat the oven to 325ºF, unwrap the rooster breasts, and position on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 mins or till heat all the way through.
Make filled rooster breast a whole meal with:
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 cups broccoli diced into bite-size items
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
Get ready the spice rub. Upload the garlic powder, chili powder, dried thyme, pink pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to a small bowl. Combine with a spoon and put aside.
Position the rooster breasts on a reducing board and reduce the rooster in part lengthwise with a pointy knife leaving the rooster breast hooked up, however making a flap.
Sprinkle the spice rub over the rooster breast on either side, together with within the flap.
Upload the cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and minced garlic into a big bowl and blend till blended.
Subsequent, upload the diced broccoli to the Greek yogurt combination and blend the whole lot in combination till the broccoli is lined within the Greek yogurt sauce.
Divide the broccoli combination into fourths.
Stuff a rooster breast with 1/4 of the broccoli combination via hanging it in between the flap. Protected the broccoli cheese filling via final the flap and securing each edges of the rooster breast with 2-3 toothpicks or extra till it holds in combination. Repeat with every rooster breast.
Warmth a big solid iron skillet over medium/prime warmth. Upload olive oil. When the olive oil is aromatic upload the filled rooster breast to the pan. Sear for 2-3 mins on every facet to brown.
In moderation position the forged iron skillet within the oven (watch out, the deal with may well be scorching) and bake at 375ºF for half-hour, flipping midway.
Use a meat thermometer to test the inner temperature of the rooster breast. Ensure that it’s a minimum of 165ºF prior to casting off it from the oven. Let leisure for no less than 5 mins prior to consuming.
Pointers & Notes
- Garage: Let the rooster breasts cool totally, position in an hermetic container, and refrigerate for as much as 5 days.
- Freezing Directions: As soon as the rooster breasts are baked, allow them to cool totally prior to tightly wrapping every breast in plastic wrap and a layer of foil. Freeze for as much as 3 months.
- Dry Rub: Be happy to switch the entire dry rub spices with 2 tablespoons of rooster seasoning. It’s our-go to for many of our rooster recipes!
- Filling Permutations: Take a look at cream cheese + caramelized onions, asparagus + parmesan cheese, our spinach filled rooster breast, or caprese filled rooster breast.
Energy: 459kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 49g Fats: 26g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g